Tuesday, July 22, 2008

In whom do I trust?

My devotional this morning really gave me some things to think about. Some of the things He has laid on my heart today are questions He wants me to answer. Am I seeking His purpose in everything? Am I convinced that He can do anything? Am I more desirous of His work and will being done through my life than I am of being heald of my hardship? I thought I knew the answers to these questions but today I believe the Lord wants to know what is truely in my heart and wants me to know what I truely believe. So today I am just praying and seeking my heart and my Lord so that I know what I truely believe and won't have any second guesses or questions. Lord please be with me and guide my day today. I love you Lord, Tammie

1 comment:

Terry said...

Amen Tammie, Praying with you! Terry