Friday, July 18, 2008

Crazyness!

This morning has been one of most exciting mornings I have had in a long time. I got up really early, had a little quiet time and then I took my friends to the airport. I am watching their kids for them while they are away for a week. I am so excited to see what God has to teach me and my husband through having all these kids in our home. There are seven in total; a 6 month old, a 12 month old, a 17 month old, a 4 year old, a 6 year old, a 7 year old and an 11 year old. It is 10:15am and everyone has had spats and disagreements except the oldest and the youngest. I am so excited to be helping my friends while they are away. I was praying this morning for everyone and that God would work in their lives while we have this time to spend together. I am looking forward to the blessings that we are going to experience this week and I pray my friends have a Great time away! I will miss you!

1 comment:

Katy said...

WOW- You have your hands full! Good luck! =)