Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday...

Mondays seem to be a hard day for me to get going. I am not sure why. I have the hardest time getting out of bed and then it just goes on from there. I did make time to spend with the Lord which is the most important thing for me, but everything else seems to drag on and on for me on Mondays. I have started reading a book called Prayer Starters for Busy Moms. I really like how it encourages me to pray all day long and reminds me why I need to pray all day long. Not that my three kids don't continually remind me of that all the time with all they do and get into. Today the Lord has just been reminding me that in my times of prayer is where His power is released and that is where His love flows into my heart and out into the world, or more importantly my family. I pray that I can keep in constant communication better in the days to come than I have been lately. Thank you Lord for this book!

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Hey how come you did not tell me! You should have told me! Share remember! I am so glad that the Lord is drawing you closer to Him.
Christina

Bill and Christina said...

Your fans are waiting!