Monday, October 20, 2008

Walking with the Lord

Today starts a new routine! I am tired of having nothing to wear and I hate going shopping. So after not wanting to listen to the Lord for about a week now He finally got my attention. This morning I walked around my block twice which is about two miles. It was so refreshing and peaceful and quiet and yes, cold too. There was not a soul moving this morning when I was walking and I was able to see three deer too. If you want some quiet time with the Lord where He can renew your strength then walk with Him first thing in the morning. It is exciting for me to think the Lord wants to spend time with me and He keeps getting me up earlier and earlier to do this. I was up just before 4:00 am this morning and I can't wait to see how He is going to get me through my day. I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do in my life through this new routine. I know this much, I was at a complete peace this morning while I was walking with Him and I am ready to walk with Him again tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

You go girl! I am so very excited that you are moving toward a goal. I am so proud of you.
Christina

Katy said...

Wow, that is impressive! What motivation and will-power!