Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is my prayer for today.

Well, here it is Thursday morning and I am feeling so behind in everything. The Lord is so good to me and I am thankful that He doesn't ever get behind in what He is doing. Things have been really busy in my home for the last week and I have been feeling very overwhelmed when I am home because there are so many things to do that I don't even know where to start. I don't know about anyone else but do you ever feel like you have so much to say and don't even know how to say it or what to say? That is where I am at today. I feel like I am being pulled in so many different directions and have so many thoughts going through my head that I wouldn't even know where to begin if I tried to write about what I really want to write about. So I am going to leave it at this. Even though I am feeling this way I praise You Lord for keeping me in the center of the storm. For keeping me at peace, knowing that You are in total control of everything in my life. I praise Your Holy name and I am so thankful for all You are doing in my life and in my families lives. Father, I pray that You would send Your Spirit of knowledge and wisdom to me today. Lord God, today is a new day and I start fresh with You leading my every step. Lord God, I pray that You would begin to put into order the gifts that You have given to me and teach me how to walk boldly in them. Father I can't help but to praise You and thank You for all You are doing and I can't wait to see the fruit that You bear from the seeds You are planting. Thank You Lord and I love You!

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

You are not alone and God will give you the strength and power equal to your tasks today and you will conquer them with all glory to God.
Christina

Terry said...

I think you described my life perfectly today. You're never alone, praise Him! Terry