Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Grand Finale!

I have never looked at woman this way before. God had created everything and was still missing something because He didn't want man to be alone. He created woman and then He rested. How about that, God made us last. I always knew that, but today that just means something more to me. Actually, one version of this verse says that God fashioned us, maybe that is why we have such a desire for fashion and to look good? This morning I was studying Hannah and I too have not been able to bear any children. The Lord has blessed me with all of my children through adoption! As I was praying for my children this verse kept coming to mind: "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." (Psalm 139:13-16). Hannah cried out to God and He blessed her with Sampson. I cried out to God and He has blessed me with Joyona, Travyon and Elijah. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of Christ and every time we put our selves down or criticise something about our kids we are saying that about Christ. I know He has been showing me that every time I mumble something in the car about another precious driver, I am saying that about the Father who made that precious driver. Lord God, forgive me for not seeing everyone as one who You created and who You love. Lord continue to give me Your love for others and to see everyone as You see them. Thank You for not stopping, for creating woman from man and for making us Your grand finale!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

Here Here! I too must watch what i sa and cast down thoughts that are not of God. Thank you for this reminder.