Monday, October 13, 2008

11 Years!

Saturday, I celebrated my 11th year anniversary with my husband. It was fun thinking about what the day was like 11 years ago and all the planning that went into our wedding. Things were much different then than they are now that is for sure. We were really busy this weekend and we kind of celebrated in stages. First, Tim bought us tickets to see Michael W. Smith and Stephen Curtis Chapman in concert on Thursday. It was lots of fun and relaxing as we had a babysitter for the kids so we actually went out on a date! Then Saturday he surprised me with a dozen roses. I can't remember the last time I had roses, let alone 12 of them! Then Saturday evening we went to a bonfire at my parents with my extended family. It was a fun and busy day, but I am so thankful that we have been married for 11 years. I know that there are always times of frustration and questioning, but I am so thankful that God knew what He was doing when he brought Tim and I together so many years ago. I can't imagine my life with out him and I am looking forward to the many years ahead of us. He is my encourager, my friend, my supporter and my one true love! Tim, I love you very much and with all of my heart and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you by my side!

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Congradulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you.