Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday!

Man am I glad it is Friday. This has been a long week for me. I think just draining spiritually. I have been in prayer about some things that were very important for me and they are finally over and I am so thankful. Some of them are continued to another week, but that is okay because I feel like I can rest today. So, I am taking the day off from cleaning and working and school so I can regroup and refocus. My kids are enjoying it because I took them out for McDonald's for breakfast, after I let them all sleep in until they woke up on their own. Now the television is on and they are watching and playing nicely, which is a God thing! Then there is my 19 month old, he is just walking around and playing too, but every now and then he just wants to come over and love on his mommy. What a blessing! So since today is the day that the Lord has made for me, then I will rejoice and be glad in my resting! Thank You Lord for this peaceful day!

No comments: