Monday, October 6, 2008

The Cabin

My husband goes to a cabin twice a year down in southern Ohio. He loves it and is joined by a bunch of guys that love it too. They do all that male bonding and have no running water or a toilet that flushes. I have been down there a couple of times and have absolutely no desire to ever return. Our 4 year old son however can't wait to get down there. He was telling me all weekend how many cool bugs and things he could find there. Yuck! It will be a blessing though when our boys get old enough to start going then my daughter and I will have a girls weekend. How cool will that be! Anyway, I know my husband loves it, but I really missed him this time. I don't know what was different, but I am really happy he is home. The kids really missed him too. Don't get me wrong, me and the kids we had a great weekend playing all weekend and staying up late watching movies and stuff, but I am really glad the weekend is over and he is home. I missed you honey, and I love you very much!

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

It is always good when the husband is home.
Christina

Unknown said...

So we finally made it to your blog. It is nice catching up on what is going on with you and family and hear your prayers and musings through your blogs. And yes you have one more reader (fan) from India now :)
Alex & Reenu