Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Morning!

It is freezing cold out but so refreshing. I changed up my walking routine because I ran into a man on a walk and it concerned me so I am walking a different direction. The good thing is that I am now getting in about 2.2 miles and I have to walk up a big hill. This is definitely working some extra muscles, but that is okay. I have even started jogging a little to increase my heart rate and feel my fat giggle a little :D Hey, if I don't laugh at myself, who will right. Anyway, I am so thankful I have this time to get out and walk with my Lord Jesus. My time with Him in the morning is like no other time I have ever had with Him. I was a bit distracted at first because of the cold, but once I got going I found His presence to warm me up and I was able to keep going. Last week I walked three days and so my goal this week is to walk four days. Tomorrow will be four so I am very excited!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

You go girl!!!! I am so very proud of you! Keep up the good work.
Christina