Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today is a new day.

It has been several days since I have had the opportunity to get on here. I have missed writing and checking out others blogs too. Today my mind is going in circles with all the things I need to do. My husband is out of town for work and I miss him terribly. My house is a complete mess and the kids are going crazy today. I am happy to see the sun shining today because that gives me the motivation I need to get busy working in my house. My prayer today is that the Lord give me His strength and divine power to transform my house into the home it can be to glorify Him and to do His work. I am going to start home schooling next month and experimenting with some other things so I am anxious to get moving.

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

The Lord will give you the power to match your tasks. He is faithful. I am proud of you learning and dtretching yourself and growing. It is not always an easy thing.
Christina