Friday, August 8, 2008

To Be His Disciple.

If disciple means to be a pupil and a learner, than I definitely want to be a disciple of Jesus. I want to learn as much about Him and from Him as I can. I want to be in His word daily so I know who He is and everything about Him. I know the more I know Him, the more I want to know Him and the more I love Him. He is the only reason I make it through my days anymore and I am so thankful He rescued me from my sins and loves me as much as He does. I can't imagine my life without Him and I can't imagine ever living my life without Him. I don't want to miss what He is teaching me so when He calls me to go somewhere or do something I am ready and equipped with His word to go and do what He tells me to go and do. I want to remember that my calling is to be abandoned to Him. That is it, nothing more. I have to remember that He will give me tasks to do, but I am not to surrender to the task He gives me. I am His daughter, and I want to do what He wants me to do. Thank You for this reminder and continue to help me be sold out and abandoned to You Father God. I love you Jesus and want to do any task You bring me.

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

Great post! Thank you for the reminder.
Christina