Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Morning!

Today the Lord gave me time with Him outside on my deck. It was so quiet and peaceful, wow, I would like to be out side more in the mornings. So He was challenging me this morning about where my strength comes from and is my courage changed by the crowds around me. I am excited to say that my strength comes from Him and I don't believe that my courage is changed by the crowds around me. I will say that sometimes I do not feel as bold as I would like to be depending on where I am at and who I am talking with, but I know that the Lord is working on me in this area. So, thank You Lord for showing me this and for giving me the willingness to see my weakness and to change it. Father, I so love You and I want every area of my life to serve nothing but You!

No comments: