Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Husband!

My husband is the best man in the world. He has been out of town this week and is coming home today. I really miss him and can't wait to see him. I never sleep very good when he is not home so I am selfish to say that I am also looking forward to a very good sleep tonight. I have been praying for him, for the Lord to reveal Himself to him. I have noticed the more I pray for him the more I fall in love with him. That is something I never expected. Don't get me wrong, I have prayed for my husband since before we were married, however not as in depth as I am praying now. There are some specific ways I have been praying for him and I see the Lord working in his life and that is very exciting. I can't wait to see him tonight, my help mate, my friend, my rock, my lover, the best thing that has happened to me on this earth, the love of my life! I pray the plane ride is much quieter and less turbulence on the way home for him. Hurry home my love!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

So very sweet! I am glad that he will be home soon.
Christina