Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Listening

Good Tuesday Morning! So, have you ever been studying Gods word and the same message just keeps coming back to you. You get the same thing no matter where you turn in the Bible or who you are listening to. This is happening to me right now. It is coming from every direction I turn. I don't know whether to be excited that the Lord is working in my life or concerned that I am not getting something and He is pressing me even more to get it. I want to only serve Him and do what He wants me to do. Like Paul in Philippians 4:11 I want to learn to be content in what ever circumstance I find myself in, to serve my Lord Jesus Christ only. I want nothing to matter to me except that which has eternal value. Lord this is my prayer today. Help me get what You are showing me. Thank You Father for loving me so much that You are not giving up on me. I love You Lord and want nothing more than to serve You in every thing I do!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

I think maybe that is confirmation. Pray about that.
Christina