Friday, July 24, 2009

Wow...

Today, my head is pounding and I don't have much strength to do much of anything so I have spent a little more time on my computer this morning than usual. I am on Facebook and don't normally look at all the "stuff" people send me because it is just way too much for me to keep up with. Today I did and I found something that just really spoke to me. It is a piece of flair, which to those of you who are not on facebook it is like a button that someone can send you. It says "A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her." That really moved me and motivated me this morning. I did not get up and walk as my body is just really tired from the major change this week, and I did not get into the Word this morning because my head is really pounding and I could not get out of bed until the kids got up. This little saying encouraged me. I want to be so lost in God that my husband needs to seek Him just to find me, and even my kids too. So, I am off to get into the Word of God while my kids are playing outside so I can be lost in God today!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

Awesome! I have heard that before. Actually I wrote it in my daytimer but it has been a long time since I meditated on that. Thank you for the reminder.