Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How about that!

When I first got married my husband used this oil called ZMO. He said it worked for everything and I would tease him and call it his "miracle bottle". Well, after using it now for many years it has some great benefits. I ran out of it and had not gotten around to ordering a new bottle, but finally did. It was sitting in my kitchen and somehow I got stung or bitten or something on my left hand, middle finger. It turned red, swelled and was hurting really bad. On the table sat the new bottle of ZMO so I put some on it. The sting went away almost instantly and the swelling went down shortly there after. Later my husband asked me how my finger was and it did not hurt and there was no swelling. If there was not a bruise mark, you would have never known anything happened to my finger. I was so excited about using this product again that I thought I would share it with you. It has so many uses and benefits to it. This is their website if you would like to read more about it or even order it!



http://www.z-m-o.com/Liniment.html

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

Cool! I going to check it out!

Salzwedel Family said...

Interesting! I've never heard of that one.