Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday update

I normally don't post on Saturday mornings. The weekends are very busy for me as with most people, but this morning I just wanted to give a quick update on some things I have posted in the past few days. They walking is going good. I walked this morning which made my fourth day this week and I have met my goal for this week. Now next weeks goal is five days - yeah! My love dares are going great. I can see a change in my husband and I have shocked him a couple of times already and it is only day 5. Today could be a challenge for me as he is going to have to tell me a few things about me, but actually, I am ready for this because I really want to change for the better and this way I will know some things that effect him and how I can change to be a better wife. I am so thankful the Lord has called me to this love dare book and encourage everyone who is married to read it. God has blessed me with two other friends doing the book with me and it has been encouraging to go through it with them. Okay, now last night, I had so much fun with our friends. The food was good, slow, but good. Then the playing was fun. The kids went off and played in the play area, the older kids (Dad's included) went off and played and the babies and moms sat around and talked. It was just so much fun being with friends and playing. I really wish I could do this more often. So, I guess this wasn't really as quick as I thought but it is just some ramblings on my heart this morning. I hope everyone has a great weekend and has an incredible encounter with the Lord!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

I am proud of you! You are doing such a great job! I too had a great time. It was nice to get out.
Christina