Friday, November 21, 2008

Down in the dumps.

The past couple of days I have been feeling kind of down in the dumps. I have had a bad headache which I think is related to this wonderful weather we are having and the kids have been fighting with each other much more than normal. Also, both of my boys have been sick this week. Well, today this down in the dumps feeling is going far, far away! I am tired of this hanging around my house and I am making it leave. My routine has been off since my husband has asked me to not walk by my self lately. We have a serial rapist in our city and he has been close to our house a couple of times. Because of this I have not walked in over a week and I think this had made me less active. Now I have to figure out how to change my routine until this man is captured and I can walk again. Anyway, today is Friday and it is sunny, which makes me happy and puts me in a good mood. I hope everyone has a great weekend and GO BUCKS!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

Rejoice for this is the day that the Lord made! Smile and think upon all the good things that you have in your life. You are blessed beyond your measure I know!
Christina