Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Technology!

Sometimes all of this stuff on the computer can be overwhelming to me. It is exciting though to learn it, well some of it. One of the exciting things to me is hooking up with people I went to high school or college with. Last night I had the opportunity to get together with one of my best friends from high school. We have not seen each other for many, many years and when we met we talked like it had not been that long. We caught up on what was going on in each others lives and all of that stuff, had some really good food, and then went shopping. What a great way to get back together after such a long time. We spent over 5 hours together and I can't wait to get together with her again. I am looking forward to meeting her kids and my kids can't wait to meet them either. It is fun listening to them ask me about her, and I love answering their questions. So, along with the frustrations of the technology, I can't wait to see who else I can get back in touch with and reconnect with once again!

No comments: