Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today...


Today is an off day for me. I am not feeling 100% and there are things weighing heavy on my heart. All I have in me today is to give scripture that I am claiming today just to make it through. I hope it encourages you as much as it is me!


I am the temple of the Holy Spirit - 1 Cor.6:19
I am strong in the Lord - Eph.6:10
I am holy and without blame before Him. - Eph.1:4
I am accepted in Christ - Eph. 1:6
I am blessed - Deut.28:1-14
I am victorious - Rev.21:7
I am set free - Jn 8:31-33
I am crucified with Christ - Gal.2:20
I am His faithful follower - Eph.5:1
I am more than a conqueror - Rom.8:37
I am an ambassador for Christ - 2 Cor.5:20
I am a king and a priest unto God - Rev.1:6
I am overtaken with blessings - Deut.28:2
I am healed by the wounds of Jesus - 1 Pet.2:24
I am complete in Christ - Col.2:10
I am the apple of my Father's eye - Ps.17:8
I am free from condemnation - Rom.8:1
I am chosen - 1 Thess.1:4
I am being changed into His image - Phil.1:6
I am one in Christ! Halleluajah! - Jn.17:21-23
I have all my needs met by God according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus - Phil.4:19
I have the peace of God which passes understanding. - Phil.4:7

"When you are forgotten, or neglected, or purposely set at naught, and you don't sting and hurt with the insult or the oversight, but your heart is happy, being counted worthy to suffer for Christ, that's being Crucified with Christ."

"When you lovingly and patiently bear any disorder, any irregularity, any unpunctuality, or any annoyance; when you stand face-to-face with waste, folly, extravagance, spiritual insensibility - and endure it as Jesus endured, that's being crucified with Christ."

Those were taken from a paper that was handed out to me in a class I am taking. I want to be crucified in Christ so I can live my life that way too. Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

Excellent post and I whole heartily agree! I claim those things for myself too!