Monday, February 9, 2009

I get a day off!


I just have to say that I have the best husband ever. He went away this weekend to a cabin in southern Ohio with some of his friends. They like roughing it, no toilet, no shower, no water unless you bring it yourself, and sometimes no heat if there is no wood cut or dry. Anyway, when he planned this weekend trip he decided to take the Monday after his weekend off. At first I thought it was to recover from his weekend. That is when he shocked me! He took the day off so that I could take the day off. How exciting. He is going to stay home and take care of the kids and I get to leave and do what ever I want to and stay out as late as I want to and not have to worry about the house or kids! I am so excited! He is out getting his fingerprints for the adoption of our youngest boy, then when he gets home I am out of here. I just wanted to write a short note saying what a great husband I have. I am truly blessed to have him by my side and I love him more and more every day. He is truly the best thing that has happened to me and I am so thankful the Lord brought us together over 12 years ago. He is the most handsome man I know and I am proud to be his wife. I love you Tim and thank you for today!