Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fighting!

Today I am taking back what the enemy has stolen from me. He is fighting me with a cold and the Lord clearly revealed it to me. By His stripes I was completely healed Tuesday night after prayer from a friend, only to wake up to the same congestion and aches on Wednesday morning. The enemy is not letting go, but I am done bowing down to this sickness. Today, I am crushing him and no longer going to sit and watch him steal life from me or my family. It is past time for him to leave, and today I, through Jesus Christ, am kicking his sneaky little butt right out of our house and out of our bodies. No more asthma symptoms, no more congestion, no more coughing and no more infection because we have had enough! The enemy is no longer going to steal His Glory! Jesus has paid the price for me and my family, and we are no longer going to live like paupers. We are children of the Most High King, and we are going to begin to live like the royalty that we are! Thank you Jesus for paying the price for me to live free today, even though I did not deserve it, you died for me. You are the King of King and the Lord of Lords, and I will worship you with all that I am, and give You all the glory! Thank you for healing us Jesus!

No comments: