Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful!

There have been many people talking lately about the things they are thankful for. Since it is getting close to Thanksgiving I guess it is a reminder of all the things we are thankful for. My neighbor had cataracts surgery and neither of her boys or their wives were able to help her out, so we picked her up after her surgery yesterday and took her to her follow up appointment this morning. I am telling you this because it is the same building that I had surgery on my foot about 20 years ago. I remember being so nervous and comforted because my Mom was there with me. It just got me to thinking that I am so thankful for my family. My parents and sister has been there for me while I was growing up, and are still here if and when I need them. Now I have my husband and my children who will be here to help me when I need them. I am thankful to have a husband who is supportive and encouraging. He is such a blessing and I am so thankful for him. Anyway, today is a day that I wanted to share a little bit about what I am thankful for and maybe hear something you are thankful for as well.

2 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

You have a beautiful family! There is so much that I am thanful for and you are one of my many blessings!

Tammie said...

Thank you Christina. You too are one of my blessings! I am so thankful for you that I am not sure I could put it into words!