Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting out.

Normally when I am home I don't mind that I haven't gone anywhere for a few days, but for some reason this week has been different for me. I have been stuck in my house since Monday and I am really wanting to just get out of the house. Last night a friend called and asked if I could go with her to take her foster child to a visit downtown and I was so excited. I had a reason to get out of the house and I couldn't wait. We are still on a level 2 snow emergency which means they only want you out driving if you have to, but I didn't even care. It was so nice just to get out of the house and do something other than school, cleaning and listening to everyone mope because there is nothing to do. Some of the roads were not bad and some of them were really not good at all, but it was a nice break from our routine. So, now I am back in the house and have a few things to finish up before my husband comes home tonight. We have more snow coming this weekend too so I am going to try to get to the store tonight for some more food too. I am needing something else besides peanut butter and jelly.

1 comment:

Bill and Christina said...

I hear ya! However I got out of my trip out today. I really did not want to take the kids out in this.