Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One week later


Here is a picture of me at 232 pounds. It is the heaviest I have ever been. This was taken last week. I wanted to take a picture of me now so that I remember where I have come from. I have kept to my diet and have been having great success. Today I weighed in at 226. It is more than I expected. Basically, I have watched what I have eaten, high protein and low carbs. I need to drink less diet Pepsi, so that is one goal I have for the future. I drink about four to six glasses of water each day, which is a huge improvement for me! Also, I have worked out each day. Nothing really intense, but got my heart rate up and sweat a lot. I am proud of what I have done! I will continue to post my progress and hope my journey encourages someone to start their weight loss journey too!

No comments: