Thursday, May 14, 2009

My oldest son :)


As you know I haven't been on here for a while. Things were just going crazy in my life and I had to get some things under control. Well, I missed some monumental things in my life and I wanted to go back and share some of them with you. The first one is that my oldest son Tra turned 5 on April 26th. He wanted to celebrate his birthday with his friends at Chuck E Cheese. This was his first birthday party outside of the family. He had a blast and I learned a lot about birthday parties. Let me just say that I am glad we don't have them every year. Because family couldn't all be there he ended up having three different parties that weekend. Here are a few pictures of his party weekend.














Tra, you are a special little boy. You were the first baby I ever had and you were a little trooper. You always make me smile and you are very creative. You are a great singer and I love watching you change and grow into the young man that God wants you to be. You love your sister and brother and you are very good at sharing your toys. Tra, I love you and you will always be my little boy.

3 comments:

Bill and Christina said...

So sweet!

Kathy Cassel said...

What fun! They closed our Chuck E Cheese.

Salzwedel Family said...

Looks like a great birthday. What a handsome son you have!