Thursday, December 4, 2008

I have been tagged!

I have never done this before so I thought I would do it!

8 Favorite TV Shows:

The Andy Griffith Show
The Cosby Show
Top Chef
Little House on the Prairie
Clean Sweep
The Hallmark Channel (almost anything)
White Christmas
Pride & Prejudice

- I know the last three are not TV shows, but I don't watch TV often and when I do I typically watch movies so I had to add a couple of movies that are my favorite.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

Laundry
Dishes
Put out some Christmas Decorations
Played a game with my oldest children
Read a book to my youngest son
Went to church
Played on the computer
Stayed up way too late watching a movie

8 Things I Look Forward To:

Going on my first missions trip to Belize
Going on a date with my Husband
Watching my kids grow up
Watching my kids discover who they are in Christ
Spending the holidays at home with my family
Sitting next to Jesus and just hanging out with Him
Having no more children in diapers
Moving into a bigger house

8 Favorite Restaurants:

O'Charley's
Steak-n-Shake
Red Lobster
Applebee's
White Castles
Tammy's Pizza
Wendy's
Casa Fiesta

8 Things On My Wish List:

I wish my house would stay clean
I wish my family would really know who Jesus is to them
I wish my house would be paid for in full so I could really be debt free
I wish all of my kids were potty trained
I wish I had more money to give away
I wish I had a maid to clean my house so I cold play with my kids more
I wish I could get pregnant, just once, and have a child naturally
I wish I trusted in the Lord more than I do

Play along if you desire......

I tag - Sally, Kathy and Lori

Here are the rules:
1) Post the rules on your blog.
2) answer all 8 of the five items listed.
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Have fun - I did!