Thursday, December 6, 2012

Where did the time go?

Do you ever wonder where the time went to in your day, or month, or even year?  Well, that is me tonight.  I was talking with my husband last week.  He is wanting to start blogging.  It made me realize that it had been a while since I have been on my blog.  Tonight I had some time and thought I would get on here and see what is going on, only to realize I have not been on here since the beginning of this year.  So many things have happened to me this year.  I don't even know where to start.  I will not bore you with all that has gone on this past year with me and my family.  I will say that it has been an adventure and I am sure I will have lots to share in the upcoming year.  For now, my goal is to get on here once a week and share my thoughts with anyone who is listening.  Looking forward to a great new season of life!

4 comments:

thomson832@gmail.com said...

Hi, I happened upon your blog by trying the 'next blog' button on blogger (someone there must like your tone). I too am a sporadic blogger. So many things to say, but sometimes I don't have the time. Maybe we should make time. To paraphrase a good lesson: a time to blog, a time to dance.
Best wishes,
David

Kathy Cassel said...

Glad you're back. Lots of times I just post pictures on my blog. I just posted my 1000th post (over 5 years, not this year!)

Tammie said...

David, I was just thinking that same thing. I need to make time, schedule it in my calendar. Kathy, I have missed being on here. I think I may try to post more pictures in the new year. Way to go on your 1000th post!!!

Miami Party Rentals said...

You think and think but at the end think positive. Blogging is not a bad idea to express feelings or what ever you want to share with others or friends....