Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Chase?

Have you ever been told that you should chase after the Lord? Do you chase after him? If you do, what does that mean to you? It is something that I have been pondering and questioning this past week. It is actually something new to me that I have been trying to do in my life. If He is jealous for me, then I should want to chase after Him. One thing I have changed this past week is to give the Lord the best parts of me. I have been dancing with Him, talking with Him, writing love letters to Him and giving Him the best part of my day. It has been amazing to see the transformation in my life by doing these little things, and in my families lives too. Every day, I have set aside time in the early afternoon just to sit at His feet and talk to Him with no agenda of my own. I want to know every part of Him. Have you ever thought about all of His names? There are many, and if He has that many names He must want us to know all about them too. Have you ever wrote Him a love letter, just telling Him how much you are in love with Him? Let me just say, I am more in love with my Jesus today that I ever have been! He is so amazing! Thank You Jesus for loving me!

No comments: