Monday, May 17, 2010

Random thoughts...

I have several things running through my mind tonight as I sit here thinking about what to write. I have been praying that the Lord would give me dreams for some time now. Not silly ones, but ones that mean something to someone, or to me. Well, last night He gave me one! Although, I am not able to share the details, I can say that not only did He give me the dream, He gave me the meaning of it too! I don't completely understand it, but I am excited none the less and can't wait to see the final results. Mostly, I am just excited to have just one more way that the Lord speaks to me. I don't know about you, but sometimes I question if I really do hear from the Lord or if He even speaks to me. I know He does, but sometimes I listen to the enemy too much and then begin to believe the lies that he plants in my head that I don't hear Him and He is not speaking to me. Anyway, I want to encourage anyone who is reading this to keep on pressing in and hang in there. He is listening to you even if you don't "feel" like He is. He loves you and you are His favorite!