Friday, October 2, 2009

Finally!

I love the fall. It is my second favorite season, winter being my favorite. Anyway, my birthday and my anniversary just happen to be in the fall, but that is not why I love the fall. I love the smells, the changing of the colors, the old falling off knowing the new is coming soon. Football, the cooler days and nights and the bonfires I have with friends and family. I just can't think of one thing I don't love about fall. But, I am so glad that September is over and October is a brand new month! My September has not been a good one. Lots of sickness in our house and not getting much stuff done. During this time the Lord has been showing me to just trust in him and keep my faith in Him and not on anyone else or in anything else. It has been hard, but I am hanging in and keeping my faith. As October goes on I will share more but for now I am just glad to be back here again and praising God that the sickness is out of our house!

No comments: